Hong Kong Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool!

I hope emore people post in English.

alexpoon:
Our board is now updated with the choice of language.

Please visit via hkdiver.com

Change the language to English

There are only one English area by the time being, it's called "International Lounge", You can access it on the main page.

Though we use Chinese as the main laugnage in the board, most of the Hong Kong people do understand and can speak English.

See u there!

You can try the Photo Gallery area, although you can't understand the words, but by clicking on the topics, at least you can see the photo taken by our fellow divers here. :wink:

Cool... got all the info I need... will probably head down to PG in Late June/ Early July, and planning for Tubbahata next March... going to be a lot of fun diving to do....

BTW, any local dives in HK that is interesting?

Hey, I am an ABC but I'm going to be in Taipei in a couple of weeks on business. I am thinking of bringing my dive gear and making a 1 week dive trip. Can any of you HK buddies give me some advice on where to go? I've seen Phillippines mentioned a few times on the thread. Is it safe to go there now? Where exactly is the best diving, Palawan? Also, do you know where the best place to find airfare would be (online or from a travel agent in Taipei)?

funkyspelunker:
I've seen Phillippines mentioned a few times on the thread. Is it safe to go there now? Where exactly is the best diving, Palawan(online or from a travel agent in Taipei)?

for Philippines here. It is safe to visit despite the US Gov't. advisory on banning travel to our country. Just don't go to Mindanao as the US Military is conducting "training" operations there, you would not like to get in a crossfire in their operations despite they are not to fire guns.

well you are ok for palawan as long as you stay on the eastern side of Palawan to avoid the south west winds carried by the south west moonsoon season.

Cebu Malapascua is worth your trip. But if you are just for a short trip, Anilao dive sites would provide you with LOTS of diving fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom