Houston area diving this w-end?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atlas750

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone diving in the Houston area this weekend? 03/28/09. I could dive on Friday anytime or Sunday afternoon. My stuff has been dry to long!:D

I may be available to blow some bubbles in the swamp. :D

Let me know. Either day is good for me.

Looks like Friday will be the day for me. Yard work on Sunday. Anyone interested in diving Friday?

I would LOVE get in the water; however, I only have a 3mm and I'm not sure what the water temps are right now around here. Where were you thinking of going?

Thinking about 288Lake. This is a recent report. I will be diving dry.

"tues. 3/23 1300hrs.
63 on platform. a good 15' viz."

This weekend is no good, but I'd really like to get out somewhere next weekend. My new rig and suit should be in by then, who wants to help me sort out all of my problems?

Disclaimer: I'll be a brand new diver in a brand new rig, so there should be no shortage of things to sort out.

Atlas: Sorry, I meant to get back to you. I tested the waters but my 3mm (which is really like a 2mm now) just wasn't gonna cut it. I guess I need to get into the dry thing at some point. It's just one of things I've been meaning to do for years, but :idk:

Orlowski: I am all about helping beginners get comfortable in the water. Give it a couple of weeks to warm a bit, and if you still have issues PM me and I will be glad to lend assistance. I'm sure others will help, divers are some of the friendliest bunch folks you will ever meet.

I'd be glad to help you sort things out. Always up for a local dive. let me know.

I bought a used Dry suit here on scubaboard. Works great i just need more practice with it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom