Houston Swampers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah...it's too cold for me too. I've been a really WWW for the last 2 years.

I'm down southeast off I-10. Joe's in Humble is good for us. Like Tony says...we've got some great memories of that place.

Hey...Miss ya, Bud!

What time? 7pm?

Hi Dee!

Good to see you back around and posting! I'd wondered what happened to you. Glad to hear the health problems have been resolved!

Dee

Noticed y'all are going to CocoView end of May. Sure wish I could go but I would never hear the end of it from Parker and Almstedt if I didnt go with them to Cozumel and went to Cocoview instead. Especially since I didnt go last year. Last year I had a valid excuse(Israel for a wedding). This year I have none.

Ok all,

Need to hear from the Houston area Swampers, how does Saturday 2/7/09 7p.m. at Joe's Crabshack in Humble fit into everyones sched ?

How ya'll been? Hope all is well. I would love to get some dive days in like we used to. 288 seems to have cleaned up and aint to far, xsept fer Tony, for a get together.
I still work that crazy shift, so post up and I'll make it if I can. See ya....

Dee,
Good to hear from you. I dove with you guys a couple times at twin lakes. I am always looking for a local dive. I dove the reef a couple times last year, it was good. I am in for diving on the weekends or Fridays.

Are there any dates set to get together and go diving in the Houston area?

Back
Top Bottom