How about a new Forum for divers seeking other divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like there is already a place for this, however, with this board reaching internationally, I wonder how many people on here are in your own back yard.

When I first read the thread, I thought it was a Personal Ad idea :D . I am part of an e-mail (Yahoo Group) in my area called e-divers-ca There is a US ione called edivers, try there. Also on SCUBABOARD, I find people in Ontario Fresh Water Freaks are open to dive if you ask, look for one in your area.

Dale

mdr231 once bubbled...

Yes, single. Tank you, too!

Michael

Good thing you can't get banned for bad jokes!!:D

Tim Ingersoll once bubbled...

Good thing you can't get banned for bad jokes!!:D
If he can't be banned, can we at least throw stuff at him in protest? :D

mdr231 once bubbled...
how bout a forum for singles :wink:

To include search engine of course....with favorite manufacturer, certification agency etc etc....This will prevent those "I was PADI and she was NAUI and we just couldn't see eye to eye" breakups. :D

Nightshade once bubbled...

To include search engine of course....with favorite manufacturer, certification agency etc etc....This will prevent those "I was PADI and she was NAUI and we just couldn't see eye to eye" breakups. :D

More like, she was DIR, and I wasn't... :wacko:

As for the rest of ye, bring it on :wink:

Back
Top Bottom