How long to receive PADI card?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my Ccard in the mail roughly 3 weeks after all the infos appeared on My Padi..

By now your temporary card has expired !!!!! I'd suggest you give PADI a call !!

Just to be clear, I still have my OW card thats about 15 years old and rapidly turning to dust.....

I wanted to get my new AOW card as this liability thing has many charters asking for it on some of the more advanced dives....

Went to log onto My PAdI

That being said, (recent discovery) I messed up my e-mail address with PADI by swapping an s with an a so I can't get into the MY PADI site as I forgot my password (long time since registering) and they can't send it to me....ugh....

As per original post......its been a loooooooonnnnng time waiting for the AOW card....

I'll phone dive shop tomorrow.....

tstormwarning:
I took a rescue diver course about 4 weeks ago. It has not yet shown up on my PADI yet. It should within the next day or so. I usually get my card about 3 weeks later. All in all it take 8-10 weeks for my cards to arrive.

After the "student/customer" invests the time and money to take a training course don't you think the instructor could at least file the paper work in a TIMELY FASHION?? A week's time from completion of the course should be plenty of time to do so--or is it just me??

AFTER THAT, PADI generally moves fairly quickly. If it's taking longer, I suspect the instructor has held the form(s) too long.:no

Personally I try to get them entered into the computer within a couple of days. As soon as I can get back to the LDS. If they are using the old paper PICs though it could take a bit longer.

Instructors are to submit PIC applications to PADI within 7 days of the student completing the requirements for certification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom