How many days a week do you work out?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im into weights and cardio! 4-5 times a week is my goal. BTW does cardio training help you hold your breath longer? If not how is this done?

Robert55:
Im into weights and cardio! 4-5 times a week is my goal. BTW does cardio training help you hold your breath longer? If not how is this done?

That's a good question. I suspect I know, but I don't want to make a fool of myself by answering with something that's horribly incorrect! :14:

As for myself, I hit the gym 4x a week, and avoid cardio like the plague. I'd like to get back in to it, however I lack the attention span to do so. Oh well, I'm happy. :D

I go exercise everyday except on the day before my dive date. Most of my exercise is a 50 to 60 minute of cardio on the eliptical machine. After that it is 30 to 40 minute in the weight room doing bench press, arm muscle making, leg press, and body crunch in order to shape a good slim U.S. Marine-like body and to look good in a wetsuit. Diet either consist of fish, white eggs, bread, potato, and water. No sugar is allow except on days I dive because I don't eat heavy due to having my stomach to work so hard. So today I'll be working out until Friday because Saturday I'll be diving.

RoyN

Swim 3-4 times a week, 45min a time. Try to ride my english horse as much as possible. Right now trying to get back into it after a long break due to a serious infection and hospital stay. Just went swimming for the first time in months this am. Felt great!

Back
Top Bottom