How many dives did you do this year?

How many dives did you do in 2006?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 - 6 dives a week year round.
Just the advantage of living in paradise.

300+ in 2006 for pleasure, probably half of these were in a local lake, others in Belize, Cayman, Keys, off-shore Georgia and Florida, caverns, etc. Will do about the same for 2007, I hope. Have a wonderful New Year.

2003 - 71 certified in August
2004 - 0
2005 - 0
2006 - 13
2007 - loads and loads and loads

I was certified at the end of April (2006), and while I have... um... 93? logged dives, I'm going to declare the many, many pool dives (cleaning, drills, gear testing/orientation) put me over the 100 mark. If I weren't over here in Japan right now (...everyone say hi to my significant buddy...), I'd have done seven more dives. :D

(Hehe, you can see where my priorities are... but next summer, we might get to fly to Okinawa to dive when I come here to visit... :D)

60 in 2005

76 great dives in 2006, including 28 dives in Fiji! Wind here in the Keys this week kept my total down by 6 dives or so.

I would hope that 2007 would bring another 75+ dives as I plan more local cold water diving.

77 in 2005
176 in 2006
200 in 2007 ? Maybe, but I'm doubtful I'll have as much time to dive in 2007 as I did in 2006

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom