How many of 13,000?

How many dives did you make in the past month?

• none

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • 1-5

Votes: 55 27.5%
  • 6-10

Votes: 56 28.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 26 13.0%
  • more than 16

Votes: 54 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....just over a month ago, coming back from two dives in Lake Fenton, I hit a doe on US-23 at 72mph. Makes a mess of the front of a pickup to hit a deer at that speed. Since the truck was in the shop, I had a hard time getting around to dive. We did make 3 dives at Higgins Lake a week ago, and will be diving in Kingston, ON in another week and a half, hoping to make 9 dives in 3 days there....

I have made 25 or 26 dives since the first of the year, 20 of them in my new drysuit. Expect to have about 50 dives for the year this year (darn that ON-CALL time!)

I can't vote in the poll due to aol issues - but put me in the 11 - 15 category since my return from Cozumel & Little Cayman!

sapphire :)

Summer's usually not my best time for diving, since vis gets awful and there's other activities (like hiking, camping, and sailing) that take up my time.

But as of yesterday I've logged 207 dives since January 01 ... almost all of them in Puget Sound and around Vancouver Island.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

its been a pretty good month for me.... 18 dives - mostly on some great wrecks in the Great Lakes

SS

None. I caught a cold at the end of June and fractured a rib (again) from coughing. I was laid up the entire month of July. :(

I do have plans to go out this weekend, and can't wait.

Unfortunately I've had no dives this month, but I had nine dives in June and I have about 32 dives to date this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom