How many people love Vintage Equipment Diving ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vintage equipment divers and collectors in Europe and the other countries (Australia,Africa, Middle East,Russia,Ukraina..) let's meet on scubaboard and facebook..

...VDH isnn't a suitable place if you arnn't an American ! VDH's boss Bryan and his crew do not want us ! they say bad idea for our messages !
Whereas , very good quality collectors and vintage equipment divers lives in the Europen. But scattered and unaware of each other.
If we can be organize , meeting and diving. Instead of 2-3 m lakes we dive more deeper and into beautiful places. There are many beautiful islands in the Mediterranean. wanting to dive 10 meters for pleasure or dive 40 meters. Our equipment is sufficient for deep water ,I am 41 years experienced diver falling I've never seen a doublehose fault.. Europeans are good divers , Why can not we be organized ? I've started this meeting in my country last jully. Next one will be 2014 summer.
I appeal to French Italian Spanish Portuguese, Greeks divers ,you are best divers of the world.Even Brasil ,Peru,Russia and Ukrainians..
We are not pretty often writes articles for sites vintage equipments but dive 3-5 metres , We are deep divers , We do not wet vintage equipments for shallow waters .
Osman Yasar Kulac (Turkey)
Osman,

That is too bad. You are welcome here or in the Vintage Scuba Supply website. We like all divers who use vintage gear.

SeaRat

Oh good grief.

N

Bryan and his gang someone would give me the answer, but John J Rattlif sould not you !
I'm sorry that you wrote this. I think they used you ! They disturbed when read inside site too.

I do not do this work primarily trade .I am just diver and collector. I'm not supporters of the seller's friend advertisers.. I do not do one to advertise. nobody does something free without money in USA. I ‘m also not enemy of Americans. Those who would know the history should remember at least the Korean War. We have cared the border against to cominist still.
I wonder if they were aware of 8dust !
I was a member of VDH, 8dust irony expressions used to humiliate my country Of course I would respond to him. In other men attended me after Bryan..Nemrod ,Herman ..
Bryan is rude to everyone , a seller should not be rude to customers.I bought many materials from him but he lost ! His credit card system didnn’t work I want to pay by pay pal and I did it.He angry why I said that..and kicked me the site.. I wrote many message in VDH.This site is own shop ! While respect for this hobby does not behave like .
The reason why you choosed ,I wrote John J Rattlif I define good and vintage soul one.
I'm interested in the world of vintage diving call I made to people in other countries.Search in the France,Spain and Italy vintage diving..W give us the right of such materials as they are just getting..just a lot of information about the material and without diving into sufficient depth conversation with them, what good's !
Why is it bothering you that? You go with your group and dive little children swim the beach and dive into the depths of the lake.. sand dog..
Nemrod mind that while vintage dress and all equipments never does not make you a real vintage diver .. Do you know how many feets was Andrea Doria and how did the divers have
We have made it last year a few divers in a small island .. we still like the first day of that stuff works and give us pleasure, we proved that..Our equipments still work 200+
There are many people who share the same thoughts all over the world. I made my call to tell those people already.
My english is not good but I'm better diver than you and I'm just not in a small group all over the world trying to spread this hobby.. not even thinking about making money

Last edited:
What an ugly thing to say....does this mean we are not friends anymore? You know, if I thought you were not my friend, I just do not think I could bear it.

N

Trapezus said, "My english is not good but I'm better diver than you and I'm just not in a small group all over the world trying to spread this hobby.. not even thinking about making money".

Well, I have never dived with you, but I have many times with Nemrod; Florida, Cozumel for a few locations. And he is pretty darn good. So I would not make a statement like that unless you have dove with someone.
The rest of your statement, is, well, I have no idea what you are trying to say. Maybe the translator you are using.

Simonbeans you understand what I wrote , We have not already friends with Nemrod
Do not underestimate anyone, do not make fun of the country, The reason I bring this up to the world that collectors call was. I received from them was enough for me.
I do not want to write more on this subject , my purpose is not polemic .

Trapezus,

You are a credit to your fine country and the vintage diving world. You certainly demonstrate a strong passion for vintage diving!

I would be pleased if you would reconsider and you and your protagonist would forget the immediate past and the harsh words and let by gones be by gones.

I enjoys reading your post - It keeps me and I suspect others in touch with what is happening in your part of the world with the small vintage diving community.

So please reconsider...

SDM

I love diving my twin 72's with the cheater bar and Aqua-master and a 109 on the pony..... myphone 578.jpgmyphone 580.jpg

Jim..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom