How Many Texans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIVER WALK

There's this Texan out for a walk. He comes to the Rio Grande and sees another Texan on the opposite bank.

"Hey pardner" he shouts, "how do I get to the other side?"

The second Texan looks up and down the banks of the Rio Grande, scratches himself and then shouts back,

"You ARE on the other side."

..or the Texan who told the guy from Florida that it took him over eight hours to drive from one side of his ranch to the other. The Floridian replied, "Yeah, I had a truck like that once."

Really, ya'll shouldn't be THAT ashamed about bein' Texans. It ranks right up there to being from Oklahoma or Afghanistan. Yes, we do cringe when we are inadvertently called Texans, and we check ourselves in the mirror to see why we look that goofy. Me, I make the mistake of wearing my Swamp Diver's shirt a LOT of places, so I know why I am being dissed. But it’s really not a problem. The use of a single polysyllabic word brings but smiles to the eyes of the instigator, as they realize that they have been had.

You know I could go on... but I gots to go show off my Texas T shirt again... I am quite the comedian when I wear it too. :tease:

Uh, Mike... we still friends???

Well, Pete....I don't know now fer sure.....Hmmmm...I couuld use a few Steel 120's .....

yes...we still are...heck, you can't call yourself a diver (nor a Texan) if you got thin skin...and you got to remember that my situation is compounded since I are an Aggie as well

Pickin Minute there!

I think that NetDoc really was born in Texan! I just cant figure it out fur shur, till I know what kind of pickup it was.

Or -
If he can tell the difference between the north and south end of a horse.

The North End ----- eats.
The south end ---- I cant tell you, cause ;
:fork:

"Its a long Tail!"

Dave
:fork:

Another one down on Virgin Gorda in the BVI.

I grew up in East Texas but moved to VG about 4 years ago.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom