How much does it pay to be divemaster in PH ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calisse de Tabarnak!!!!!:D:D Cool Chip! I can tell you off in quebecois and this site doesn't censure it! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Cheers!:D
No idea why you think i am french qc , Kalis :p

Well thanks everyone for the light. (Babydamulag include :))
lol. Hey, Quebec has beautiful women. :D

<--- McGill Grad '04. :fro:

lol. Hey, Quebec has beautiful women. :D

<--- McGill Grad '04. :fro:

Shhhhhhh...!!!!!!:popcorn::popcorn: Do you want all the male PPDers moving here???:rofl3::rofl3: OK guys, calm down... :rofl3::rofl3:

LOLOLOLOLOL....I resemble that remark!! WooHoo!!!! Oh yeah!!!

Hahaha that sounds like a nice plan. But I am telling you guys i dont plan to get married ...
I heard to much story's about relative whit machetes forcing you to get married when you get her pregnant lol

Tell me if its true, a french guy i meet in cebu told me you can buy a lot/house under a company name ?

---------------

Also anyone have experience whit Smartbro usb wifi internet ... they advertise on the site 2Mbps on the site, but when i try it in malapascua (5mins, emails) it seems very slow . also after a quick research i found there is many hack to speed things up a little bit .. id be very glad if anyone can share their experiences....

Edit: what about Sun Cellular Wireless, or globe ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom