How much is gas in your area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manhattan. Yesterday $3.89-4.19/gallon.

I usually walk or take the train... Yesterday took the car out (first time in 6 weeks) to pick up a large parcel, and saw the price at the gas station at the FDR.

Last edited:
$3.74 yesterday in Northern VA

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Good people, I removed several posts that were off-topic and political in nature.

I did not delete them but moved them to The Pub , an opt-in forum under the Surface Interval forum where political discussions are permitted.

$5.18 a gallon? Wow! :shakehead:

I assume that is on the island, and things are more in the $4.00 range on the mainland?

Correct. Of course that was two months ago so I imagine it is closer to $5.50 now.

Makes me think back to the days when I was the energy conservation and pollution control engineer for a division of Northrop. We were projecting prices like this to hit many years earlier. Glad they didn't. I wonder if my son will look back to the days of $4/gal and think of how cheap gas was "back then." I still remember the days when $1 would fill nearly half a tank (but I was earning only $1.25/hr).

hubby was transfering home movies to dvd and there was one where they were on a road trip and pulled into a service station and his brother is heard saying "56 cents a litre - what a rip off!!!"

heheheheh - oh if only he knew!

Good people, I removed several posts that were off-topic and political in nature.

I did not delete them but moved them to The Pub , an opt-in forum under the Surface Interval forum where political discussions are permitted.

I see the tread is lock out for viewing, :crafty:

the Pub is a double opt in forum (kinda like double secret probation :wink: ) so you have to opt into the Surface Interval and then opt into the Pub

the Pub is not the standard PG :sblogo: rating but its not a free for all either

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom