How much is gas in your area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're at $4.10/gal for mid-grade, and $4.50/gal for diesel in Orange County, CA... And unbelievably, all of you living overseas (even you, Dr. Bill!) make me feel better about paying it! haha Heck, $4.10 is almost *cheap*! Wait.....:confused:

Last night - $3.65/gal average.

This morning - $3.69/gal average.

Noon - $3.95/gal average.

I snagged it for $3.79/gal at 12:30 pm before the closest station to me jumped. That station's jumped up to $3.85/gal in the past 2 hours according to the local gas price tracker. At 8 am today it was $3.63, so it's gone up over 20 cents in a matter of hours.

I think what's most disturbing is looking at the "last week, last month, last year" averages. Dayton Ohio averages, last week: $3.49, last month: $3.25, last year: $3.13.

I put $40 in gas in my little Saturn today for the first time. I think it made me cry a bit. When I first started driving (different Saturn but same sized tank), $10 was a full tank.

3.69 Reg. in SW Arl. Tx. today.

At our local ARCO station ...

Yesterday at 3:30 PM - $3.59 per gallon
This morning at 6 AM - $3.63 per gallon
This morning at 10 AM - $3.67 per gallon

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Diesel Los Angeles 4.41 Gal
Tijuana - two weeks ago - 2.25 Gal.

Babylon New York I payed 3.95 for regular today geeeezzzzz

$1.19 - $1.26 a litre in Ontario

Down in Venezuela they are paying a whopping 18 cents a gallon. That terrible rotten dictator Hugo Chavez! How dare he set up their own central bank to serve the Latin American countries with minimal or no intrest so they dont have to borrow from the IMF or World Bank. If you care to learn why we are being raped for energy costs in North America and elsewhere where they denominate oil costs in US currencey watch this The Energy Non-Crisis

I snagged it for $3.79/gal at 12:30 pm before the closest station to me jumped. That station's jumped up to $3.85/gal in the past 2 hours according to the local gas price tracker. At 8 am today it was $3.63, so it's gone up over 20 cents in a matter of hours.

Just went past that station a couple hours ago .. $3.89/gal now. It was $3.59/gal two days ago. Disgusting. I'm trying some hypermiling techniques now. Tomorrow I'm removing absolutely all unnecessary weight from my vehicle. I have AAA, spare tire's outta there! I also have my old brake rotors and two printers in my trunk, that's getting out of there too. Watching RPMs, reducing unnecessary idling/backing/braking, and checking tire pressure often!

I'm actually debating about a manual transmission swap in my main vehicle ... in my project vehicle (which is also my pizza delivery vehicle because it's old and high mileage), I'm already planning it as soon as I replace the fuel pump and get it up and running again. It's got 204k miles on the original auto-I'm stupid which is starting to give out .. can't wait for the boost in mileage the manual will give me.

1.39euro/$2.15 per liter of Diesel.:( $8.32/gallon.
1.60euro/$2.47 per liter of unleaded :( $9.56/gallon
And a gallon is 3.78 Liters.

You don't seem to have a problem (YET):D

:11:

I just realized that at that price (10$/gallon), it would cost me 250$ to fill up my minivan :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom