How much would you pay for a used Ladyhawk BC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...this outfit buys/resells used scuba gear :

New & Used Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Gear - Discount Divers Supply - Seattle, Washington

...of course, you'll get wholesale price, but they will make you an offer if you need to liquidate it......also, the suggestion of attempting to trade it in at your local dive shop isn't a bad alternative.....I've had one of my LDS's liquidate some of my used gear...they hold annual 'garage' sales twice annually to liquidate both their 'old' rental gear as well as customer consignment gear...also, they've even just given me store credit towards gear...or, if they don't sell the brand/items i want, they've given me store credit towards their trips.

I would never buy a daughter on ebay. You don't get a factory warrantee or parts for life. :D

$305 is not a bad price though. We paid several thousand bucks at the local hospital for ours. The thing with children is not the up front cost as much as it is the long term, ongoing costs. Swimming lessons, gymnastics, day care...

:rofl3:

I think you overpaid too. Your company must not have good health insurance. My colleague just had a baby and she just paid $50 total out of pocket! I paid $55 to adopt my dog. :confused:

If people are willing to pay $305 for daughters on ebay and I only have to pay $50 to have a baby....hmmmm, that's a pretty good profit I can spend on new dive gear. I'll have to ask my wife if she's willing to be a baby factory for me. :D

I'd guess half of what you paid is what you can expect to get.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom