How often do you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once or twice a year ...but a solid week at a time on a liveaboard. Generally get in 28 - 30 dives each trip.

215 dives in 3 1/2 years. I made my 100th and 200th dive last year, but I was lucky since I was living in Roatan at the time. Never thought I would be doing this much diving when I was a nervous rookie diver with a new c-card.

I dive about 4 times a month at home. And most vacations I dive pretty much every day.

TOM

2 to 4 dives per weekend. if im on holidays we get 2 or 3 dives in per day, depending on the profiles

Depending on the month I get 4 to 8 dives a month in. It's tough and I wish I could do more, but there's this little thing called life...

Usually 3 trips per year, 20-30 dives per trip. I have a 10 day trip to Cocos this month; hopefully I can squeeze 30 dives in.

Back
Top Bottom