• Once a month on average

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Once every two months on average

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Every six months on average

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • About once a year

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Too often (I dont want to talk about it)

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ice dive, so my season never ends - it's a just a never ending gear accumulation :D

I'm done buying all my big stuff - tanks, regs, drysuit, bcd, etc. Now I'm kinda in maintenance mode - picked up a new gear bag, just ordered a reel for my cavern class, ordered a 7' hose for for my primary...h-valves a couple of months ago, new hood here...

The worst part was is that I started out diving w/ no knowledge of the technical diving world, and now I'm starting to migrate that way....slowly....so I'm slowly replacing all my gear w/ stuff that'll work. And adding some here and there...

I'm also a student DM for my shop, so I'm there way too much and pick up waaaay too much stuff.

Well, we have been buying dive gear fairly regularly since getting certified last year.....but we just lost the entire contents of our house in a fire 6 days ago, so I think we will be doing a whole lot of (re)buying here soon!;-0

Sorry to hear that seakdivers, it's got to be tough starting all over again from scratch. Hope you had insurance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom