How soon can you drink alcohol after diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You sure? :wink:

Very true. ;-) If I am not helping deckhand then beers are opened immediately post 2nd or 3rd dive :)

Very interesting this thread, something almost everybody on scubaboard can agree on.

Reactions: Tug
Given the fact that I dive very frequently, I drink very little after diving since the next dive is usually within 12-18 hours. With what I save by not drinking (especially here in this resort town), I can fill my tanks frequently. Besides, I've never seen much reason to face reality in a mind altered state... it's much too amusing straight!

However, for those who dive less frequently, I would think drinking would be fine as soon as your last dive in a series was done. I'd consider mixing it with water though to avoid dehydration.

The only reason I don't start on the 15' deco stop it the beer is flat... Of course that doesn't exclude hard liquor, isn't that why its called a hang bar?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom