How to reset a M1 mares computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

draco

Registered
Reaction score
I just bought second hand a M1 Mares computer and I would like to reset the logbook with all the informations (such as max depth etc.) of the previous owner. anybody can help me? it's not in the istruction manual :06:
thank you,
Draco

I have a Mares MC1-rgbm and have wondered the same thing. I was going to remove the batteries for a week and see if the memory gets erased...

Draco,

You can go to the Mares.com website and download the M1 Manual in PDF format. It should have everyhing you need to clear the memory of your M1.

Good luck sir.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:cool1:

MaresMan1:
Draco,

You can go to the Mares.com website and download the M1 Manual in PDF format. It should have everyhing you need to clear the memory of your M1.

If the manual for the Mares computer sucks as much as the Dacor manual for the identical Darwin unit I doubt you will find much useful info. I had to learn my Darwin on the fly because the manual is very poor.

IIRC, the manual does not cover a complete reset.

I was searching the net for the same thing, and stumbled onto this forum....Any luck resetting the M1??

Apparently there's no way to reset the computer. The memory goes up to 50 dives starting with the last dive in position number 1. as soon as you reach the 50th dive it will start resetting itself one by one starting with the oldest one.

Dive Safe!
Paolo

Back
Top Bottom