Howdy all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Benvenuto a bordo
and to the underwater world to you and your girlfriend.

Congrats on your certification and welcome to scubaboard!!

Welcome from another Bama resident. I'm in Montgomery. We lived to dive Panama City when we're not packing suitcases and standing in long lines at the airport to go someplace exotic and full of mosquitoes.

Which dive shop do you like there?

Robin

Thanks for the welcome ya'll.

I typically use The Dive Site Inc. on Lorna Road. I've made some good friends there and they seem like really good people. Just got back from a Gulf Trip this weekend. We dove at Vortex on Sat. and then our Sunday dives in the Gulf got scrubbed due to weather...it sucked and I was disappointed. However, my advanced open water starts tonight and I got Nitrox certified last Wed., so I'll be back at the Gulf this weekend :D

Thanks again ya'll,

Walt

Welcome to the board and the sport. Be sure to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum if you head back down this way. It's a great place to meet some exceptional divers.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

TJ

Back
Top Bottom