Hudson Grotto >> Nov 1/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manda100:
Are you Nitrox Certified?

Yep.

manda100:
As for Buford,rather wait for the end of hunting season,I think it was February the last time I was there and the swamp wasn't to bad and no skeeters.

I'm feeling the same way...I know there were divers there last weekend, but I'm not too keen on hiking past an occupied deer stand.

Dave

Zardoz wants to do a Sunday (11-2) dive at Hudson Grotto and is looking for a buddy.

well I wanted to dive today but my better judgement is saying no since I woke up with my neck hurting like heck.So I think I'm just going to take it easy today and try again tomorrow morning. Sorry guys,I will have to catch you next time or in morning.

well I wanted to dive today but my better judgement is saying no since I woke up with my neck hurting like heck.So I think I'm just going to take it easy today and try again tomorrow morning. Sorry guys,I will have to catch you next time or in morning.

Hope you are feeling better. We had a good time ... not to crowded. Air was chilly and water was 69-70f. Viz was average for the Grotto. PM or post next time you want to go. I live about 30 min from the H. Grotto

Bruce

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom