Hurricane Dennis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
Does anyone remember the drought? :D
Oh, yeah... that sucked too.
Looks like Dennis is now forecast to be a major cat 3 before it even gets into the Gulf, and to be sitting on top of P'cola Monday morning.
Rick

<happy happy joy joy>

philmottrek99and02:
With a little more rain we could start diving some of the puddles here in Hattiesburg! Vis would probably suck!

Oh cool !!!
Puddle diving ...
I am going to have to check to see if my PADI puddle diving Cert is still good ...

Jean :wink:

P.S. Of course , being originally from N.D. , I am also certified in Ditch Diving too ... :11:

Never dove a ditch before. Is that a Tech Dive or Adventure dive?

jeandiver:
Oh cool !!!
Puddle diving ...
I am going to have to check to see if my PADI puddle diving Cert is still good ...

Jean :wink:

P.S. Of course , being originally from N.D. , I am also certified in Ditch Diving too ... :11:

Ditch diving is fully technical. In some cases your dealing with intense run off, the occiasional mobile home or travel trailer that wasn't properly secured, as well as environmental hazards such as branches or cows!

Please welcome to the stage, Hurricane #4, Dennis!

Catagory 2, the cone of "uncertainty" looks to have been changed and Southwest Florida is under the gun. Keep us in your prayers... I'm stocking up on gas today. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom