Hydro Facility in the Denver Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My tanks are about to go out of hydro, and they are out of vis.

I need to do the hydro/Vis thing. I can do A1, but does anyone know the price? OR I could get the hydro done myself, but maybe not worth the time/hassle.

Stella does a $5 vis, but not sure when I'll be down to the Hole next, and want to dive the tanks soon.

Thoughts? Does anyone do visuals on the cheap? I'm old enough to buy beer! :D

I believe Odyssey does most of the tank hydros. I don't know if you save anything taking it directly to them. They charged me like $30 for a hydro/vis and fill.

I think A1 charges my dive shop 15 too 35 per tank for hydros it changs all the time when i get my tanks check

I will ask him. The PM notifies him to look at the board since his isn't on as much as are on a regular basis!

:D:D:D

I sent a PM to Winterhawk. As he has posted LESS THEN five times, the only way I could find his user was to use Admin Tools! :rofl3:

Bubba, if you see him, tell him to post a bit more! Other members would have a next to impossible time finding him as it takes a whopping five posts before members show up in the search. Otherwise, it looks as if they do not exist even if they do.

Can anyone confirm the $35 cost to Hydro via A1? I was thinking of just dropping off my tanks with them, but their prices seem to go up every time I want to use them. I think the cost of a hydro direct is maybe $10, but no vis. I can get a vis on the cheap, but it start to become a hassle to run all over town trying to save a few bucks.

Back
Top Bottom