I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he can see it but not reply. This isn't like TDS, where you have to be logged in to read. (oh, and add jepuskar and his g/f to that list of the banned, as of a couple of days ago.) That thread hath vanished - but not before some of us saved copies (i had to go to dinner - anyone got one past post#24?) ... :rolleyes:

Boogie711:
Seajay won't see your post. The SB moderators have banned him, Cobaltbabe and Raven in one fell swoop, without any reason given. See the other thread in the OFWF section.

http://www.scubaboard.com/t45736.html

:(
What do you mean "Banned" are we having freedom of speech problems in the land of the "free" down south of us?????

I clicked on the link above and got a message that I did not have permission to view it.

Anyone what the heck is going on........PM me please

Groundhog246:
We had a great time. Hope Seajay and Matt made it home OK, last I saw them about 1:00am at Queen and Yonge, they were looking for an after hours Jazz club along with Freefloat.

Can't tell you that, but I can say we all ended up at Jeremiah Bullfrog's til closing time. Then we picked up hot dogs from a street vendor, and I drove them back. SeaJay and I went to play with my scuba gear but by 0430 I dropped him back to the hotel too.

Sure hope they got back all right...

I posted up a question to the Moderator's in the "Non-Diving Related Stuff" and I also was not given notice as to why my thread was deleted. To bad, so sad :frown: .

It was fun meeting people from the board, putting some faces to the names. SeaJay & Matt, it was a pleasure to meet you even though I had to leave early. SeaJay, if you read this, email me at ibkuz@hotmail.com and tell us if you made it home OK, or if there was a story or two to tell about the trip back.

Ian

PS I'm the guy in the grey shirt beside SeaJay in the first two pictures from crispos' post

Back
Top Bottom