I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RavenC:
Hum...

I would say don't expose anything in that weather; that is if you want to keep it. Yikes :34: LOL R
Some minds could easily twist that statement. LOL, but you knew that didn't you?

Take Care

Scott M:
Some minds could easily twist that statement. LOL, but you knew that didn't you?

Take Care

the male body is designed to automatically retract sensitive bits in weather this cold to prevent over-exposure

Dave

Scott M:

Take Care

Well, to be honest, I deleted a lot from my original post to prevent that. I felt that comments about parts freezing and falling off would be reported to the moderators for repremand. Hahahaha R

cobaltbabe:
You guys have fun. I don't think I will make it to TO in time to enjoy anything.

Do you honestly think the fun will be over by 9:30? Come on - please. This is a bunch of scuba divers getting together. A lot of divers don't even sleep the night before a dive because they stay up talking and having fun all night. Of course that makes for a rough day the next day and in our neck of the woods people sometimes get pretty seasick doing that. :rolleyes: But it happens anyway. R

RavenC:
Well, to be honest, I deleted a lot from my original post to prevent that. I felt that comments about parts freezing and falling off would be reported to the moderators for repremand. Hahahaha R
How come I know that? LMAO

cobaltbabe:
You guys have fun. I don't think I will make it to TO in time to enjoy anything.
Oh, I disagree. From the looks of things, by the time you get here, things will just be getting started.......... lol

What about SJ??? What time is he available???
Is 7ish OK or do you prefer the 9ish time slot???

would be to have a dinner meet-and-greet, then an after dinner cocktail hour so that everyone can participate, but Seajay would have to tell us his availability.

Ian

PS R - I have heard of a minor frostbite, with that referenced area you made, at a -55 C temp out on the oil rigs way up north :wtf:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom