I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well just make sure to leave some hot chicken wings and warm guinness for me and I will be a happy girl. Sittin on my babies knee, eatin chicken wings drinkin beer. What more could a girl ask for. NEVER MIND!!!!!! LOL :wink:

I can remember a long time ago in a galaxie far far away... oh wait... thats another story... back in high school, training for the x-country ski team they had warned about frostbite in "that" area... they said to bring an extra sock, not a pair, just one - for you know where... wink wink, nudge nudge.
Hope you brought lotsa socks SeaJay!

boney:
I can remember a long time ago in a galaxie far far away... oh wait... thats another story... back in high school, training for the x-country ski team they had warned about frostbite in "that" area... they said to bring an extra sock, not a pair, just one - for you know where... wink wink, nudge nudge.
Hope you brought lotsa socks SeaJay!

Sucks in a big way. I had it on my hands and from my knees down. I didn't have alot of feeling in my feet until just recently.

IBKuz:
would be to have a dinner meet-and-greet, then an after dinner cocktail hour so that everyone can participate, but Seajay would have to tell us his availability.

Ian

PS R - I have heard of a minor frostbite, with that referenced area you made, at a -55 C temp out on the oil rigs way up north :wtf:

Hahahaha I wasn't necessarily referencing any specific area but I knew if I typed the comments that it would go there in a split second. LMAO

His sock are probably the warmest things he brought. He doesn't have a cold weather wardrobe. LOL I hope he wears at least two pair at a time if you know what I mean. :small: HAHAHAH

SJ is pretty busy with work right now. He contacted me during his brief lunch break but I am sure he will touch base here after work.

It's 60 degrees here right now but the sun is out strong. He told me it was "terribly cold" there last night. It is supposed to get to freezing tonight here. I know he will be glad to head south after he gets to meet you all.

The Deep South Divers are headed to Florida next weekend to dive. It's supposed to be in the 70's I hear. Any of you Canadian divers wanna head south to dive? :D R

cobaltbabe:
Sucks in a big way. I had it on my hands and from my knees down. I didn't have alot of feeling in my feet until just recently.
Sorry to hear this happened to you. Be very carefull now as you will be more susceptible to frostbite in these area's (I'm hoping your doctor did mention this to you)

Ian

RavenC:
The Deep South Divers are headed to Florida next weekend to dive. It's supposed to be in the 70's I hear. Any of you Canadian divers wanna head south to dive? :D R
for teasing us poor Canadian divers this way :17: maybe we will have to get those vertically challenged strippers after all

Ian

cobaltbabe:

I've had it too. On my thighs. Not nice at all.

Diverlady

IBKuz:
Sorry to hear this happened to you. Be very carefull now as you will be more susceptible to frostbite in these area's (I'm hoping your doctor did mention this to you)

Ian

My feet and hands were pure white this morning on the way to work and when they thawed out man did it hurt.

IBKuz:
for teasing us poor Canadian divers this way :17: maybe we will have to get those vertically challenged strippers after all

Oh I am not teasing you, that is a genuine bonafide offer to come thaw out and dive with us. As I mentioned before, I have great respect for those of you who dive in the ice. (YIKES) 'Cause I certainly won't be doing any of that. I love diving but I don't this I could do that without my own personal submersible to ride around in. Hahahaha R

Back
Top Bottom