I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RavenC:
Oh I am not teasing you, that is a genuine bonafide offer to come thaw out and dive with us.
Can't get the time off and I can't afford to ski and dive at the same time :17: :17: :17: :17: but thanks for the offer

Ian

IBKuz:
Can't get the time off and I can't afford to ski and dive at the same time :17: :17: :17: :17: but thanks for the offer

Ian

Why in you know who's name would you want to ski in Ontario? Most of the hills are bunny hills.

FreeFloat:
I'd love to go dive somewhere neat, but unless it's a freebie trip.......... :-(

I would love to dive by the rubbing rocks in BC but you can't because of the whales.

I am dying to go dive Campbell River, Quadra Island.

http://www.abyssal.com

About $100 per day gets you all the food drink diving and cozy cottage you can handle, plus airfare. The diving is supposed to be awesome, dry suit only.

cobaltbabe:
Why in you know who's name would you want to ski in Ontario? Most of the hills are bunny hills.
Just as in diving, you dive what you can. When you say "bunny hills" you can only be talking about length as some of our hills are as steep as anything I have skied in North America, we have true Double black diamond hills at my club (46 degrees) . I also ski at a private club, so no waiting in line and it's only an hour away from my house. On top of this we have a great terrain park and 2 competion 1/2 pipes (30 runs in total). I can also go out west or out east and ski if I really get bored here and I will be in good shape when I do.

Also, consider that I ski almost every weekend in the winter getting great exercise and skiing with a great bunch of people (and my family) who love sking (I'm a member of the Canadian Ski Patrol). I think I would have to ask you this question, why aren't you skiing in Ontario?

Ian

Where is your club, IBKuz? Sounds like a good spot, about time I got my ski legs out. Used to do Double Diamonds at Mont St. Anne, nothing like it.

crispos:
Where is your club, IBKuz? Sounds like a good spot, about time I got my ski legs out. Used to do Double Diamonds at Mont St. Anne, nothing like it.
It's called Alpine Ski Club, it's a private club so you need an invite and can not just purchase a ticket. If you are coming out this Friday to meet SeaJay I can tell you more about it then or PM me for further info.

Ian

crispos:
I am dying to go dive Campbell River, Quadra Island.

http://www.abyssal.com

About $100 per day gets you all the food drink diving and cozy cottage you can handle, plus airfare. The diving is supposed to be awesome, dry suit only.

Drysuit only? How come?

And why couldn't a person drive........ it's only a four day drive......... :D

I gotta agree skiing in ontario kinda sux, collingwood is better then alot of resorts but noting compared to out west or Europe. The private clubs are nice but with a 40-60k iniation fee.... il go on vacation instead.

Back
Top Bottom