I couldn't get an underwater shot of him...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm...Toby...I like that. Been trying to find a tie-in to the stuff I see diving. Chester's not bad, either. Harley's a consideration, too.

Lessee....
Toby
Harley
Chester
Fudley

This is hard. How do any of you ever name children!!!

Dee:
Hmmm...Toby...I like that. Been trying to find a tie-in to the stuff I see diving. Chester's not bad, either. Harley's a consideration, too.

Lessee....
Toby
Harley
Chester
Fudley

This is hard. How do any of you ever name children!!!

I feel your pain Dee. I went through this same thing with my second cat (thankfully, Sylvester came named, so I didn't have this with him). Because I had to call her something, I started calling her Mandy while I tried to think of a more appropriate name. By the time I finally decided that she was a Jelly Bean, she knew that she was Mandy, so that's the name that stuck.
I don't have any names for you - gotta get to know him before the name comes, but my advice is to not call him anything until you know what you want him to be known as.
Good luck!

yo queo taco bell <sorry couldnt resist>. to me he looks like a freddy, or chucky.

justleesa, that sounds like a good idea. da beast may not be able to ride him but a suitable substitution

Tooth

When my daughter was born I was faster in saying "Claire!" than her father was saying "Sabrina!"

I like Toby too :D

I was thinking Harley, then a post later I saw Leesa say it.
It gets my vote.

As for my kids..
I put Jordan, Jared, Justin, and Jason on pieces of paper and in a hat. My husband mixed them up and said "pick". I pulled one out. He said, "Are you sure?" I said, "no" and put it back. He said I picked the same one again and it was Jordan. BTW this was in the hospital when Jordan was already born.

As for Jesse I knew right from the start that was going to be his name. His middle name is David and King David's father in the Bible was Jesse. Hence my Jesse David.
Yes, you're right it's hard!

BTW Dee, I forgot to say he is a CUTE doggie! Congrats.

I was gonna suggest Harley also, but I see that Leesa AND Natasha also suggested it! So 3 votes for Harley!

Beast and I talked it over tonight and it's between Toby and Harley, although he said he was hoping for a little bigger Harley with more chrome!

I'll get him tomorrow and wait a few days to see which fits him best.

Thanks for all your ideas...thank God I never had to name a child!

Back
Top Bottom