I couldn't get an underwater shot of him...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toby was my first (and only dog), so i vote for that

cute pooch!!

What a cutie! I "almost" named me youngest daughter Harley. I got the riot act the whole five days in the hospital (the baby stayed nameless) I loss, she's now Jessi-Rae...
My vote is Harley all the way....

starfish365:
Radar!!!!

LOL....that was the first thing the vet said! We may need to add that name to the list.

Lisa....he's doing fine, really sore after his surgery and his appetite hasn't kicked in yet, so we're taking it easy today. He's had alot of changes to get used to the last few days! We've made an inspection of the yard, tried to talk to the cats but you know how snotty cats can be! He ate a bit of chicken for lunch and is snoozing at the moment. He's very polite and minds very well, even off leash, so I think he's going to adjust to everything just fine...and us with him!

Dee:

I have always named my dogs after booze cause, like kids, they sometimes drive you to drink. How about Tequila?

---Bob

We decided to name him Toby, it just sort of fits him. Seems his name didn't matter.....he's already 'leaked' on the floor! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom