I feel like having a sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have dove the heavy fleece on a rental and it was not enough but it had been well washed. I do not like poofy ones with windbreaker material as it gets caught in dump valve after a while. I think it was a whites undies was AWSOME .. It was like a neoprene/spandex stretch but had special panel over valve and inflator to keep the cold tank air from blasting through the undies... I use Colombia thermal base layer warmer than under armor and less money.

We just got in a few of our latest HOG suits. They are now installing the Light Monkey Pee valves, have updated the pockets and still use the Si-Tech inflate and purge. One of our Instructors dives the Waterproof Warmtec HD under his HOG suit and refuses to use anything else. Conversely, another one of our Instructors Dives the D9 with the HOG SSU1 fleece undergarment and refuses to use anything else. I guess there is no limit to the mixing and matching. I think that we will have a mix-and-match sale coming up soon. Details coming soon...

I would go with the Bare suits. They make the best wet or dry suits I have ever used. I had a Bare 1/4" full suit for a decade with thousands of hours on it that looked like hell but was as close to bulletproof as you can get.

I would go with the Bare suits. They make the best wet or dry suits I have ever used. I had a Bare 1/4" full suit for a decade with thousands of hours on it that looked like hell but was as close to bulletproof as you can get.

Hey Rich,

Have you used the BARE undegarments? I have not used them personally but everyone tells me that they will roast you in the water.... in a good way

Hey Rich,

Have you used the BARE undegarments? I have not used them personally but everyone tells me that they will roast you in the water.... in a good way

I have not used Bare undergarments, I already had a good set of undergarments when I purchased a new suit so I did not looked into them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom