I got Certified Today! No mask fear either.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations! Now get out there and start diving :D

As for the water...wait until you go to sleep and feel it drip out of your ear...nice and warm onto your pillow.....drip....drip....drip!!! :wink:

Congrats! Your gonna love it :)

Are you sure you will be able to tolerate the warm water. I think I would pass out in water less than 60, and to take off a mask too, yikes.

Good idea about getting email addresses during a dive! I have a 35mm underwater camera, still has my pool sessions on there! My ear is still clogged!!!!!! It's 2 days and a day at Busch Gardens later!
Thanks to all of you for your support :)

Congratulations! The mask clear is the skill most people have trouble with. I remember I used to end up with a few gallons of ocean up my nose after doing mask clears. It usually exited a while after the dive at an inopportune moment. As for water in the ears, I use an ear cleaner (I think you call them Q-tips). Very gently, some metho on one end can help dry it out aswell. Best of luck on your adventures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom