I must dive, NOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, we had a couple of good days.
Krista and Stu both came down, and we did the Duanne & a shallow Molassas on Saturday, followed by a great dinner at Sundowners.
Sunday AM we did the Grove & a nice Drift an the deep side of Molassas.
I have another Wreck dive planned with Bluewaterdivers Monday AM. then I am off to Tampa, and then home.
Plannning one more trip befoe Turkey day, will post when plans are final.

To Krista and Stu:
It was a pleasure to dive with you both. You are both very good, very safe divers.
I hope I have the pleasure to dive with you again.

who just completed the Underwater Navigator specialty (under very challenging conditions) on Friday, and qualified for the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating! Lance (HarleyDiver) is an excellent diver, and a pleasure to dive with.

Thank you Krista (KBeck) and Stuart (stu_in_fl) for joining us this past weekend, I enjoyed meeting you both, putting faces with screen names, and sharing some pretty amazing downtime at the Duane, Grove, and Molasses, along with a nice evening meal at Sundowners. I'll try to post some pics here soon.

Thanks to you guys as well; was a great time and good to meet everyone/see ya again. Lance, hope you enjoyed the last day; I hear the water's nice and flat again....
Glenn and Brent were great to dive with; I've never been waited on so thoroughly on a dive boat!!
Ya'll are all welcome to come explore over this way as well anytime.

It was great to meet and dive with all of you - hope to do it again soon.....lots of sunshine, great diving, great company and great food....!

Congrats to HarleyDiver on the MSD rating !

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom