I slept with two movie stars (female ones) last night, how about you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah... I see. So your daughters are in a movie. Rather misleading to say the least. Are they "stars" or "actreses?" I was on TV once, can I call myself a star?

As my first Christmas post, and in the spirit of mutual goodwill and love to all mankind, may I just say that yours is arguably the most tedious, nit-picking, unfunny and pedantic post it has ever been my displeasure to read on ScubaBoard.

I except Chip from this generalisation, but only because he goes to school on the special bus.

Bite me.

there there Larry, lay your head in my bosom. :consolation:

No worries, Chip, I'm just getting into my New Year's resolution a bit early. This resolution is - of course - to stop being tolerant of knobheads.

You are excepted - again - because I like you and am kind of scared that you're actually more intelligent than me and might - one day, anyway - hit me with a line to which I might have no retort and would have to spend the rest of my days walking folornly amongst lepers and outcasts dredging my addled cortex for a suitable reply, but ultimately doomed to failure and an unfulfilled death in a litter-strewn gutter.

As for the other chap, it's true that I am in need of a decent nemesis to liven my days, but he / she ain't it.

Ah... I see. So your daughters are in a movie. Rather misleading to say the least. Are they "stars" or "actreses?" I was on TV once, can I call myself a star?

Gee Frances lighten up. As for the star bit - everyone already knows you as Captain Underpants. :superman:

Last edited:
53201d1230016914-i-slept-two-movie-stars-female-ones-last-night-how-about-you-n538875481_2278731_4145.jpg

I didn't know he and Tim were classmates then....:D

Second row back, third in from the right, blond hair.

Your turn.

C'mon Caloy, make my day.

Just to keep the ball rolling, here's an early pic of MV about to head out and shoot some crabs.

mini-me.jpg

No worries, Chip, I'm just getting into my New Year's resolution a bit early. This resolution is - of course - to stop being tolerant of knobheads.

You are excepted - again - because I like you and am kind of scared that you're actually more intelligent than me and might - one day, anyway - hit me with a line to which I might have no retort and would have to spend the rest of my days walking folornly amongst lepers and outcasts dredging my addled cortex for a suitable reply, but ultimately doomed to failure and an unfulfilled death in a litter-strewn gutter.
now this is the type of critical compliment I expect from you, Mr. Bird. None of that lovey dovey crap in that BP thread of yours.

Thanks. :) A merry christmas indeed!

Second row back, third in from the right, blond hair.

Your turn.

C'mon Caloy, make my day.

Just to keep the ball rolling, here's an early pic of MV about to head out and shoot some crabs.

mini-me.jpg
actually Mr Bird, i think thats Dennis

omg, so larry stripped off his angel wings and halo now that he is back in Hong Kong...

and really, captain, you haven't seen his daughters. they're amazing piece of work. really bugs me how he made 'em.

Back
Top Bottom