I think we may have another member...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, maybe an old fart like me or Merxlin would be less threatening.:wink:Dave

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy! Speak for yourself :reaper:. I'm a young god :sprite10: (in my own mind and compared to a hundred year old guy )

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy! Speak for yourself :reaper:. I'm a young god :sprite10: (in my own mind and compared to a hundred year old guy )

I may be a hundred, but I look only half that age!:D

Dave

CD, You might be right, she is after all from Texas. She might feel more comfortable diving with a tall, dark (in all black), good old boy. But then again, she might not like your gear set up and feel intimidated. Hmm, maybe an old fart like me or Merxlin would be less threatening.:wink:

Dave

Maybe. But I'm the one that sent her the invitation... :wink:

That would convince me!

Someone hurry up and invite her!

Maybe. But I'm the one that sent her the invitation... :wink:

I'm confused. :confused: I invited her after your first post, and volunteered first to dive with her. Oh well CD, I'll let you handle it. (Charity is easy in cyberspace)

you guys are reminding me of our 'shop talk' back when I was an auto mechanic.:rofl3:

I'm confused. :confused: I invited her after your first post, and volunteered first to dive with her. Oh well CD, I'll let you handle it. (Charity is easy in cyberspace)

After I posted that someone should invite her, I figured I might as well just do it myself. If you invited her too, it's all good. That doubles the odds eh? :wink:

She is single.

Back
Top Bottom