I think we may have another member...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Helloooooooo!! LOL

Where is some hot, hard bodied, famous, loaded, dork divin' man for us women? ROFL

<<<<<<---------------- Here I am! (unless hot from actual physical exertion, firm bodied, famous in my own mind and loaded from bourbon don't count. Then I'm out!):D

<<<<<<---------------- Here I am! (unless hot from actual physical exertion, firm bodied, famous in my own mind and loaded from bourbon don't count. Then I'm out!):D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: sorry :dork2::dork2:

No, actually I think you dorked out initially and asked that someone else step-up to the plate. :w-t-f:

Note, she was recently whitewater rafting with her family and BF. Someone really should step in and let her know she is on the wrong side of the water and with the wrong fella :wink1:

And thats when I decided that if you want something dorked, you should dork it yourself... :wink:

No wonder she hasn't returned my email yet! :D

Helloooooooo!! LOL

Where is some hot, hard bodied, famous, loaded, dork divin' man for us women? ROFL

How many of those traits are you willing to settle for? :wink:

Thanks for havin my back my brutha's. Geez, I'd have thought the first :rofl3: would have been from the ladies.......

Give 'em time. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom