I think we may have another member...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After I posted that someone should invite her, I figured I might as well just do it myself. If you invited her too, it's all good. That doubles the odds eh? :wink:

Well don't just sit there and drool over your ideas like a DIR Dork! :dork2: Stop day dreaming and Go out and get her!! :D

Well don't just sit there and drool over your ideas like a DIR Dork! :dork2: Stop day dreaming and Go out and get her!! :D

Hey, I already sent the invitation!

Maybe. But I'm the one that sent her the invitation... :wink:

No, actually I think you dorked out initially and asked that someone else step-up to the plate. :w-t-f:

Note, she was recently whitewater rafting with her family and BF. Someone really should step in and let her know she is on the wrong side of the water and with the wrong fella :wink1:

Um, Tiger Woods is unavailable, and I think he might be a bit too intense to be a Dork... but he *is* a diver (a DM, eh?), and he might have friends. :rofl3:

Helloooooooo!! LOL

Where is some hot, hard bodied, famous, loaded, dork divin' man for us women? ROFL

Bruce Willis is supposedly a diver :)l:) So are Demi and Aston though the way she speaks of diving - she is clueless. :shakehead:

Bruce Willis is supposedly a diver :)l:) So are Demi and Aston though the way she speaks of diving - she is clueless. :shakehead:

Bruce and Aston go diving together frequently. Many sightings near Catalina. But who really care about them? I'm still looking forward to dive with our very own Trucker Girl, Eparamedic and BerRabbit! With my own lovely bride as well!!

Dave

Bruce and Aston go diving together frequently. Many sightings near Catalina. But who really care about them? I'm still looking forward to dive with our very own Trucker Girl, Eparamedic and BerRabbit! With my own lovely bride as well!!
Betcha those famous people have never done an ISOSAD dive. :biggrin:

Having met and done business with many celebrities, so-called celebrities and a few wanabe celebrities, I can say with confidence that any of them that dive, pee in their wetsuits.

On the other hand, many were just normal people and liked it that way. But some, ohh man, what a pain in the ___ they were!

Victoria Principal to me after I told she would have to actually pay an invoice, “DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!! I AM A STAR AND I DON’T PAY FOR ANYTHING!”. She paid. (And left in a huff!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom