I told you it was all over. This is the proof.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone ever try Roatan rabbit? Too much like rats to me, not that there is a big difference between US rabbits and rats.

Oh come on Don, drive over here one day with a sense of adventure and I will fix you a splendid meal of Nutria---we do it fried, Sause Picuant, Coubillion, and plain old Texas Bar-B-Q style. Make you want to slap yo momma and never eat Iguana again:rofl3::rofl3:

Never take menu suggestions from a Cajun...! :eek:

You never know the TRUE ingredients of a good Cajun gumbo :wink::(:)

And as i have mentioned for years, Florida could solve its Iguana problem quite easilly with one refridgerated container and half a dozen guys from Flowers bay given free reign on the Iguana. The problem is, Florida wants to do away with them in a peta friendly environmetally save the world type thing. A few guys from Roatan with their dogs and a few 22's and the Florida Iguana problem is solved and many are eating well on the Island. Maybe if Iguana were served in the US the Iguana would not be an issue. Iguana on Roatan run about 20 Lempira per pound, Dead or alive, In the US the pet stores get what? 100 times that?

Do you have any recipes, cleaning instructions. There are a couple that leave finger sized calling cards on my boat. Any known diseases spread from eating them, the iguanas, not the calling cards?

And you know... they only savor the green iguanas, not the black ones.

tastes like..... pollo.

Back
Top Bottom