I took my first breath..and will never be the same

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Well, I think my life has changed forever. I have taken my first class (in pool) for my OW. I feel like a million bucks. And Im ready to invest all of my money in every piece of diving equipment known to mankind. I'm selling my snow skiis and buying a dry suit. LOL nah Im gonna take my time. But just wanted to give a shout out to all of you people and ask... Why the heck didn't I know it was this much fun before now.

Peace:14:

Welcome to the family. It only gets better from here.

Aint it great?

Welcome! ... I remember talking my buddy into taking the class with me. He simply gave up - and went just to get me off his back... And his words were exactly the same - "that first breath..." By now he has close to 1500 dives and gets on my nerves about diving... Kiddin! Again, welcome and enjoy...

Red Diver...........Congrats and welcome to the family.

Heck I'm so nuts over diving I opened my own dive business!! hows that for falling in love with diving?

Let me know if there is anything we can do for you............I will go out of my way to assist.

HAppy Diving

Welcome! It's a great obsession....you'll love it!

Congrats. I know you think you were kidding about the million bucks but that's probably less of an exaggeration than you think.

Scooter, $3500. Pair of VR3's, $2800. Explaining to your wife why you spent $1200 on a flash light, priceless.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom