I wanna be a freak!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Aquabella
I started diving in London a long time ago at a shop near Labatts
Can't remember the name "Old age creeping in" We use to go to Sarnia every Wednesday nite and dive the river. If you ever get a chance go dive it. [with a experienced buddy] it's a great dive. little cold right now though
Welcome to our board :)

but forget the rest....hmmm:devilish: :D

That's the 'Deep 3' shop. I have heard of a group who gets together on Wednesdays in Sarnia, it must be them. I always thought it would be cool to do something like that. We did our OW in Sarnia, but they keep us on a pretty short leash. I hear there is some fun driftdiving opportunities there. Can't wait.

Glad to meet ya!:)

I remember Labatt's :coke:
Deep 3 scuba, oh ya, Mike Flanagan I think was the owner back then.
By the way who trained you? if you don't mind me asking. I still know a lot of the crew up there. They come diving with me here in Kingston.

I did my courses with Rob Pugh who owns 'Divers Down' over on Dundas St. Great guy, talented instructor too. Do you know any of the guys from there? You might know a 'Terry' from there, he seems to be a pretty popular guy. I haven't met him personally yet but I just got an email saying I nabbed a spot on a trip they have planned up to Toby. Yee Hew! It'll be my first time there!:yea:

Great! You did it with the best then.
Tell Rob & Paul I said Hi :)
Rob was my Divemaster Instructor, and they have chartered my boat many times.
You won't go wrong with "Divers Down"

Welcome aboard....

I missed ytou post because I shot a nail through my finger with a nailgun.....

Gosh, I love Woodworking too!:wacko:

where the guy in the little green tank went!

Soooo....what were you making when that nailgun bit you? A Chippendale arm chair? Or maybe a Queen Ann credenza? I'd love to see some pics woodbud!:devious: Maybe you should try a screwdriver!:D

Don't tend to use the nailgun on fine furniture......

I was building a riser out of MDF to cover some radiator pipes in a closet that I had just built. The passload gun overloaded and shot the brad through two 3/4 inch pieces, through 2 inches of air and then through my "saluting" finger. ouch... Dangnabit

Finshed a deacons bench last week, doing more finsh carpentry right now.

Are you coming down for the wood working show?

Back
Top Bottom