I was bitten by the shark and now I'm hooked!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Regards from sunny Israel.

With regard to your question, it doesn't seem that you'll have any problems hooking up with someone on the board. Worst case you can join as a third (some couples won't mind, others may).

Anyway, have fun.

Ari :)

I'm curious, what are your reasons for disagreeing with feeding?

As you have said, it's a controversial issue. Well, both ways has it's owns pros and cons and there's no right or wrong to it, somehow I lean more towards not to feed.

Please excuse me for not going into details as my opinion may get way bit too long, boring and unpleasant.
Furthermore......I am sort of lazy to type it out and put it in words. Let me get some info from sites and post it in.......

Yo welcome :wave:

Don't worry about getting a buddy (you'd better worry about getting rid of em :p ). I have taken a number of vacations without a buddy.

On a boat there probabely is another buddy-less diver. Otherwise diving with three persons is an option.

On good boats they try to match you according to your diving experience. On bad boats you end up with all kind of divers.

Bye

Jorgen

Back
Top Bottom