Question I wear a size 14 shoe on land, need drysuit boots/shoes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mtnbikur

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I ordered a drysuit with booties and now I'm having a really hard time finding anything that will fit over a sock, undergarment stirrup and drysuit bootie.

I'm going to order some regular old tennis-shoes(hopefully high-tops) online. Was thinking I'd need a size 17+ that's also extra-wide on my narrow foot.

I'm open to any/all suggestions. Thanks!

I wear 15, I have size 16 converse low tops that work fine, there are other choices for you guys with little feet, heading out to dinner but I’ll look some up later and post links.

I ordered a drysuit with booties and now I'm having a really hard time finding anything that will fit over a sock, undergarment stirrup and drysuit bootie.

I'm going to order some regular old tennis-shoes(hopefully high-tops) online. Was thinking I'd need a size 17+ that's also extra-wide on my narrow foot.

Have to ask - what fins? 😁

I have size 15 shoes. Why would you wear socks and drysuit booties?

I have size 15 shoes. Why would you wear socks and drysuit booties?
drysuit booties - I think he is referring to the soft sock of the suit or a hard sole of the suit. Socks under that? Yes, cold feet suck...

I thought he meant socks and then drysuit socks like this. My bad.
1684972629608.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom