Question I wear a size 14 shoe on land, need drysuit boots/shoes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The good thing is while people with real feet generally have limited choices but when things are discontinued our sizes are often left.

these in 15 should do it, I use them in 15 all the time, 3mm socks on the suit, a pair of smart wool and a fleece over sock, no problem but I also ditch the laces and put bungee in it’s place

these would also work

both work with most fins, just remember the don’t have to be super tightly laced, once you realize that more things will fit.

I've got the upper sizes of these over a 3mm neoprene drysuit sock inside an xxl deep six fin

I have size 14 feet, I dive Turtles with DUI size 15 Rockboots, works great. I have a pair of size 15 Whites rockboots for sale, $60

Thanks for all the replies. I realize now how much information I left out. For some clarification: I'm brand new to dry-suit diving. Just getting ready for class. So I have NO idea what I'm talking/asking about. :) I dive in CO in lakes all summer and hope to extend my diving to year round or at least until things freeze over. So I'm definitely looking to dive very cold water.

Being 6'4", 200lbs, I ordered a custom seaskin drysuit with the neoprene booties integrated into the suit. I also ordered the puffy drysuit socks that MaxBottomTime pictured in his response. The undergarment is a similar material to those dry-suit socks and has a neoprene stirrup.

So for really cold diving, I'm looking at a wool sock on my foot. Then my undergarment's neoprene stirrup, then the puffy dry-suit sock, then the dry-suit integrated neoprene bootie.

Did I just buy too much ****? I think the first to go will be the puffy dry-suit sock as it takes up so much room and the other stuff is integrated into other components.

Again, thanks for all the replies. Sorry for the incomplete initial post.

Thanks for all the replies. I realize now how much information I left out. For some clarification: I'm brand new to dry-suit diving. Just getting ready for class. So I have NO idea what I'm talking/asking about. :) I dive in CO in lakes all summer and hope to extend my diving to year round or at least until things freeze over. So I'm definitely looking to dive very cold water.

Being 6'4", 200lbs, I ordered a custom seaskin drysuit with the neoprene booties integrated into the suit. I also ordered the puffy drysuit socks that MaxBottomTime pictured in his response. The undergarment is a similar material to those dry-suit socks and has a neoprene stirrup.

So for really cold diving, I'm looking at a wool sock on my foot. Then my undergarment's neoprene stirrup, then the puffy dry-suit sock, then the dry-suit integrated neoprene bootie.

Did I just buy too much ****? I think the first to go will be the puffy dry-suit sock as it takes up so much room and the other stuff is integrated into other components.

Again, thanks for all the replies. Sorry for the incomplete initial post.
Those puffy socks will need room otherwise you loose the insulation value.
you may want to look at the neoprene boots Happy posted with a thick wool sock inside and the double layers of neoprene you may be ok.

Back
Top Bottom