I "won" trips galore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Through the DAN auction I "won" trips to Roatan, Cozemel and the Bahamas with Blackbeard all for lots less than the normal cost. I am already booked at Bay Island Beach Resort in Roatan for Jan, 2007 so I may just end up staying 2 weeks using the trip I won and the one I have scheduled. Oh man, I am so excited. Two weeks for the price of one. Somebody restrain me, I am about to jump up and down.
Then I get back and what do I do? Work a month and off I go again. And I still have a trip to Coz to take sometime in 2007. 2007 is going to be one great year, I can tell already.
Happy holidays, everyone!

Oh, yeah?!? Well... I... um...

I'll think of you as you suffer in that vertiginously clear hot water as I relax in the comforting embrace of a drysuit and cold, low vis lake water. :D

(Enjoy!)

what will make you feel even better for me is when I tell you what the 5 diving days in Cozemel cost me. I was the highest bidder at $137.00 Anyone ever heard of Scuba Cozumel? Good shop, dives, nice place to stay?

how did I miss this auction???????? was it at show?

Wait, what the heck do you do that you can work for only a month and dive the rest of the time? You a king crab fisherman or something? Have we seen you on 10 most dangerous jobs?

Back
Top Bottom