If diving was an Olympic Event

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by NetDoc
As I got "Da Stroke" thing worked out perfectly... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! :tease:

groan....

What about requiring hovering thanks guys for pointing out that I don't know how to spell occassionally ? Trim (no danglies)? hmmm just thinking of things that might get included in the event

Originally posted by DivingGal

groan....

What about requiring hoovering? Trim (no danglies)? hmmm just thinking of things that might get included in the event

That was one thing I was thinking of. Peak Performance Buoyancy. You would be required to do various skills while hovering. The person that moves the least gets the GOLD.

Daisho:
It's good to I'm not alone out there. The Winter Olympics (Yawn) wake me up in the summer.
Hovering now that's a sport to watch. heehehe
Or you could have, 'who could stay underwater the longest and use the least amount of air at 30 feet.'

Originally posted by Natasha
... Hovering now that's a sport to watch. heehehe Or you could have, 'who could stay underwater the longest and use the least amount of air at 30 feet.'

well we never said it would be exciting... hehehe.

I had thought of "down" time --- but there are some of my friends who I think are part fish -- they don't seem to use any air, others who seem to be ascending before I've even reach our destination. Doesn't seem fair.

Wacky activities? We did a fund raiser, where we had buddy rows, hurdles, shot put, weight lift just to name a few. It was a riot.

Originally posted by Natasha
Daisho:
Or you could have, 'who could stay underwater the longest and use the least amount of air at 30 feet.'

That sounds good. 2 "heats". one at at 80F and one at 40F. Certainly be a more valid pairs judging :D

Do you wear one of this cute lil' maid outfits while you vaccuum?

DivingGal spelled it wrong .. so I just copied her. hehehehe
((((((( putting on my maid's outfit now))))))
Lucky for me I can go back and correct it. Ha Ha! :gorgeous:

Back
Top Bottom