If you can't dive --- drink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Incriminating photos are always good to have. I have some underwater crazy hair photos of Denise, and am not afraid to use them as blackmail material in the future.:D

Andreas speaks the truth!!! He and Walter are very much gentlemen and I would go diving again with them anytime!!! I can't wait!!! :10:

Just please leave the cameras at home guys or leave me out of the pics one :D

I think I can speak for the entire Down Under crew when I say it was a good time meeting new people and hanging out with everybody. I would say more, however, Florabama + a room full of divers = spotty memories.

Hello sandersondiver....it was nicing meeting you too. It was also nice to see Marcie and Steve again. I had a great time.

FloraBama + Tacky Jacks + Beth/Mike +Gary/Linda + Bubba/wife + Steve/Marcie + Adamus and his three angels (Denise, Kristal and Donna) + two many shots and to much alcohol = Priceless

I think I can speak for the entire Down Under crew when I say it was a good time meeting new people and hanging out with everybody. I would say more, however, Florabama + a room full of divers = spotty memories.

Shane, the Downunder crew is totally rocking. I love you guys. You forgot about all the beer at Hooters - OMG :mooner:

Ive had the pleasure to share time with 3 of the most fantastic women. Krystal your dedication and desire to continue your education has rekindled my spirit you’re a smart beautiful woman thank you so much, Denise you’re one truly goodhearted and kind person and an absolute blast to be around you have many other assets to mention but I have to keep this short. Last but not least Donna, you are a truly gifted and amazing lady and your accomplishments set you apart in everyone’s world.

I'm having shirts made that say Andrea's Angels with our three pictures on it.

Oh yeah I remember now....

" Did it hurt when you fell........from heaven "

You guys remember that one...it is a good one, especially for angels...:blinking: :blinking: :blinking:

Ahhhhhhh...the pampering and the adoration....a girl can only take so much........................AND ITS A LOT!!! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom