if you hate Almity1, post here.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't be so sure. We've been taking up a collection for your stripper, but only raised enough to hire your MIL.

:vomit: now thats a disturbing thought!

hubby ONLY has to see my mother twice per year..... and she only lives 10miles away and not for the first time he still manages to get out of one of the visits

Grounds for divorce! I'm pretty sure you can get 100% of everything for that, no questions asked.

Grounds for divorce! I'm pretty sure you can get 100% of everything for that, no questions asked.

Don't think so,looks more like an Aussie (Crockedile Dundee) way out back,left at walkaboot creek) lovestory to me.:lotsalove:

And who needs MIL's.:shakehead:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Oh I meant the Original post by the OP! lol whoops, should have quoted it!

Less than a Month to go..........

Its gets better. I am taking my my Mother in Law away for her Birthday!

heheheheeheheeheheheheheeheheheeheheheheheeh

There I fixed it for you.... :hm: or hadn't AW told you about that particular surprise.. when she booked the tickets.... she has the window seat beside you!:D

There I fixed it for you.... :hm: or hadn't AW told you about that particular surprise.. when she booked the tickets.... she has the window seat beside you!:D

Normally I have the exit seats....

Whoops, pull the Door Handle... And out she goes.................. :blinking::blinking:

OK..............

:D

I have just received my Passport with the VISA to let me into New Guinea.

:blinking::blinking:

*cough cough*..... still wondering how you are going to get to the airport :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom