If you have 2000 USD to spend, where would you go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would just go to the Channel Islands diving off one of the Truth Aquatics boats. Kelp, good food, good company.

SCUBA CLUB COZUMEL !!! You could dive your A$$ off for a week, all food included and add on several afternoon and night dives, free shore diving for WELL under the $2000 budget. Bump it up to 10 days and you are still under budget. EAT DIVE DIVE EAT DIVE DIVE EAT DIVE SLEEP REPEAT

Cozumel Scuba Diving at Scuba Club Cozumel Dive Resort and Scuba Cozumel Dive Shop

We just got back yesterday..... turtles turtles nurse sharks turtles squid octopus zillions of fish outrageous swimthroughs and deep reefs and some wild adrenaline current dives .... I will have photos and videos posted in the next week. MINDBLOWING diving again, our 9th trip there and not a single disappointment.

robin

Oh, man, $2000 AFTER airfare?

I could go to the Red Sea and do 10 days on the MV Tala, which is about as much fun as you can possibly have on a boat.

I could go for a week to one of the Atlantis resorts in the Philippines, which are fabulous places with GREAT diving and tons of slugs . . .

I could do ten days at an all-inclusive in Puerto Adventuras and do a mixture of open water and cenote dives and drink great margaritas.

With that much money to play with AFTER airfare, you could do LOTS of fun stuff!

Nautilus Swell is on my bucket lists already so I would be interested to read a review. I am more interested in Alaska than BC on it though. Either way it should be awesome!
They are offering 40% off Alaska trips in June. The boat has been sold and will cease operations on December 1, 2014. The are planning to open a land based operation later.
Newsletter_Swell_2014_Apr

They are offering 40% off Alaska trips in June. The boat has been sold and will cease operations on December 1, 2014. The are planning to open a land based operation later.
Newsletter_Swell_2014_Apr

Really? I thought they were doing good business. All their trips were always pre-sold. This is a tragedy. One of the most unique liveaboards going out of operation.

Coco View.

Wait, that's where I'm already going. Again. Does that disqualify me? :wink:

John

+1 for Dominica & Bonaire. On Bonaire I'd rent an apartment at Coco Palm Garden for 2 weeks with unlimited air and truck and come in under $2000. Dominica I'd have to check but I might be able to squeeze 2 weeks out using Picard Beach.

Back
Top Bottom