If you're in Utila- Excite Me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

szohn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Only 3 days left till we arrive on the island. What did you see this week? What was your favorite sighting? Give me something to look forward to!

This week we saw around 600 dolphins. No, really. I love this place!!
Also, a couple of nurse sharks and a sea horse. The highlight was the lobster with 'squeaky feelers' though. He was a little loco; needed oiling!

Have you been here before? You're going to love it here. Weather is hot, Hot, HOT! Conditions are great! Life is sweet!

600 Dolphins?!? Now that's what i'm talking about! And seahorses are always a cool find. The excitement is building.

This is our first trip to utila and we are looking forward to it. We're just a bit worried about being disappointed with caribbean diving after a Costa Rica trip that was fantastic.

Anyone else diving there this week?

Hammerheaded Whale Shark Coral.

szohn:
Only 3 days left till we arrive on the island. What did you see this week? What was your favorite sighting? Give me something to look forward to!

Check my recent travel report at http://scuba.royalcs.com You are gonna have a ball in Utila!! I wish I could go back again this month. Be sure and check out RJ's at 5:30 on Wed, Fri, or Sun for the greatest fish dinner you can imagine!!

Oh, RotanMan, sorry I forgot. Roatan is bad, Utila is bad, stay away at all costs!! Don't be sucked in by all those empty promises and have a lousy vacation. (Leave more space for us) There, that's better.

Chuck, I checked out your trip report and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Steve - I placed an order with Jasmine for a whale shark appearance on Tuesday. So I'm sure we'll see one of those:D . What's been your highlight this week?

A huge Marlin swimming by the boat, Whale Sharks 3 days ago, amazing nudibranchs, Mushroom Scorpionfish, Frogfish, Seahorses I could go on and on LOL, you mean that I have to get that blow up Whale Shark out again on Tuesday.

And I feel sure you will be impressed with our stunning coral.

Awesome.

See ya Saturday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom