Ill Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrMojo

Reaction score
A diver lies on his hospital bed , desperatly ill with an oxygen mask covering his mouth.A young nurse doing her rounds arrives to sponge his face and hands."Nurse," he mumbles, "tell me are my testicles black?". Embarrassed, the young nurse explains how she's only there to wash him, and carries on about her business. "Please nurse," pleads the diver,again "I have to know, are my testicles black?". Again the nurse refuses to check, but duly concerned she summons the ward sister to see what the problem is.
"Sister," the diver mumbles,clearly in pain,"all i want to know is if my testicles are black?". With that, the ward sister whips off his bed sheets,strips him and has a good look at his testicles.Nothing."There's absolutely nothing wrong with those," she yells at the diver,"now please leave us to do our jobs!".
"For Christ's sake," shouts the diver, pulling away the oxygen mask,"I couldn't give a hoot about my genitals- i want to know if my test results are back"

:D

Dive safe

MAL....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom