"I'm being followed by a Moon Shadow"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...harvest is drawing near. Have a standing order from the Dive Shop in Flint for 60 pumpkins for underwater carving the end of October. I'm with you Natasha, I really like to see that big orange moon rise this time of year. Tells me that the hot weather is pretty well done and the harvest is near!

There's a Moon Out Tonight

Moonlight Becomes You

Shine on Harvest Moon

Fly Me to the Moon

Blue Moon of Kentucky

There's a Bad Moon on the Rise (heard to some as "There's a bathroom on the right")

Can't use Blue Moon, as this one isn't.

There must be tons more. What have I omitted?

Sounds like you want to get a Cat Stevens thread started. I don't agree with his ideas but he surely does sing some good songs.

I had a business trip to Boston yesterday. On the flight back I got to see the full moon rising over the Atlantic from about 20,000 feet. It was probably the coolest moon view I ever saw!

All the other guys with me were yapping about business. Forecast projection, yada yada, target market blah blah.

I was at the window looking at Cape Cod and wishing I had my dive gear and some earplugs :D

ScottyK once bubbled...
I had a business trip to Boston yesterday. On the flight back I got to see the full moon rising over the Atlantic from about 20,000 feet. It was probably the coolest moon view I ever saw!

On an overnight flight I had to London two years ago, I saw a full moon at 35,000 feet over the North Atlantic. It was one of the most awesome sites I have ever seen! Pity I couldn't get to my camera....;-0

WileEDiver once bubbled...
There's a Bad Moon on the Rise (heard to some as "There's a bathroom on the right")

FYI: The song is actually called Bad Moon Risin', by CCR

How about Moon Over Miami and It's Only A Paper Moon?

ScubaTexan once bubbled...

FYI: The song is actually called Bad Moon Risin', by CCR
Tex,

Agreed, but I liked being able to add the Mondegreen.

Nice job on those other 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom