I'm in love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet pictures! Where were they taken? I am from WA too but haven't been back to Australia much in the last 10 years. Were they taken there? Which dive sites and where? Is it expensive to go diving there these days?

Sweet pictures! Where were they taken? I am from WA too but haven't been back to Australia much in the last 10 years. Were they taken there? Which dive sites and where? Is it expensive to go diving there these days?

Taken at two of our secret spots out of Exmouth, Ningaloo Reef :wink: Expensive? Depends on your definition, really - it isn't the cheapest spot on the planet, though.

Just futzing around with the folder a bit more...here's some others:

I am on a mission to get a good shot of one of these stupid shrimp. Unfortunately for me they love to jump around and duck behind stuff and they all live WAY down deep in the corals. I'll keep trying for the one I want, until then, this will do...
shrimpcoral1.jpg

And I love blennies - I always have to take a pot shot at them when I see two :)
blenniesdeco1.jpg

Very very nice.

Love the Blennies and the peeky Porcupine. I know it's cheating, but if you bring a little chunk of bait squid, the shrimp will be all over you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom